Hmmm, yum! That surely sounds like a nutritious combination! Indeed, it is! It’s not only great for your health but also for making your skin appear flawless.
If you’re not already familiar with shilajit, there’s a ton of info you need to know. For now, we’ll focus on shilajit skin benefits. Find out how this powerful combo can make your natural beauty stand out — no makeup required.
Shilajit and skin health
Shilajit is one of the wonders of the earth. The discovery of which goes back to prehistoric times. It’s been used to treat all sorts of ailments. Also, to enhance health and physical beauty.
Shilajit is packed with nutrients loved by your skin
What makes shilajit such a skincare powerhouse is that it’s loaded with essential trace minerals . Some of which are listed below along with the amazing things they can do for your skin:
- Zinc. It has an anti-inflammatory function important for managing acne.
- Sulfur. Its antibacterial properties help prevent acne.
- Manganese. It promotes collagen production and skin healing.
- Selenium. It is a super antioxidant that shields the skin from free radical damage.
- Iron. It causes the skin to glow with health as it improves oxygen circulation in the skin.
Shilajit and its anti-aging benefits
Shilajit delivers anti-aging benefits to the skin in the following ways:*
- Shilajit has the ability to penetrate the skin deeply and rapidly. Its rich mineral content is made more readily available to support various skin functions. *
- Shilajit can help boost the energy of skin cells. It consists of dibenzo-α-pyrones which help skin cells make adenosine triphosphate (ATP). *
- Higher amounts of ATP in skin cells can enhance skin functions. That includes improving skin turnover rates, repair, and regeneration. *
How to use shilajit to improve skin health
There are more than 80 nutrients that can be obtained either by taking shilajit as a supplement or, by applying it topically to your skin.
If you’re planning to take shilajit as part of your skincare routine, adding beets, kale, and ginger will not only improve how it tastes. These three naturally nutritious produce will also up the following nutrients your skin would surely love:
- Folic Acid. Shilajit is already loaded with folic acid. But with beets, get ready to feel and see actual improvements to your skin and hair. Folic acid serves as a skin precursor. It’s a key ingredient for the formation of collagen fibers.
Adding folic acid to your diet will improve the strength of collagen fibers. That way, they’re better protected from damage. As a result, your skin shows less prominent wrinkles and is irritated less often.
- Retinol. Retinol, a Vitamin A derivative, is used as the active ingredient of many expensive anti-aging creams. Did you know that you can also get it from kale? Add that to the retinol in shilajit and you got yourself a natural and inexpensive skin anti-aging duo.
- Antioxidants. Ginger is naturally packed with antioxidants that help protect your skin and improve your overall skin tone.
How to supplement with shilajit
Do you like giving yourself a nutrient boost with smoothies? Well, now’s the best time to get your blender ready. Here’s all you need to give your skin an anti-aging boost:
- 100g ginger, peeled then grated
- 100g kale, chopped finely
- 2 pieces beets, cut into squares
- 250mg up to 500mg Pürblack Shilajit Live Resin
- 1 glass of warm (not hot) water / milk / cocoa
- Protein powder, optional
- Honey, optional
Dissolve Pürblack Shilajit Live Resin in a glass of your preferred liquid. Once it has completely dissolved, place all ingredients inside the blender. Add ice if preferred. Enjoy!
Refer to this dosage guideline for a more detailed description of how to take Pürblack Shilajit.
How to prepare a shilajit facemask
This combination is so good that you can enjoy it as a drink. It should be just as good when applied to your skin. To do that, simply follow the same steps as you would take it as a drink.
Once you’re done, take several sheets of rice paper, depending on the size you’ll find. Set the rice paper inside a bowl or tray with sides. Then, add your blended super anti-aging smoothie. Leave it for about 5 minutes and let the rice paper soak.
In the meantime, you can prep your skin. Cleanse with a gentle facial cleanser. Wipe off your face then tone. Now, it’s time to collect your rice paper.
Lie flat and gently place the soaked rice paper over your face. Leave it on for up to 20 minutes tops. Use cleansing wipes to allow all of that nutrition to just soak into your pores.
It is best to treat your skin with this regimen at night or when you don’t have anywhere else to go. Feel free to top up your skin with your moisturizer.
We cannot stress enough how important it is to examine the quality of Shilajit you’ll be using for your skin or for your smoothie. Get your skin fix using only purified shilajit like Pürblack Live Resin. Raw and substandard shilajit are loaded with impurities like bacteria and heavy metals that can hurt your skin. When you choose Pürblack, you’re also assured you’re feeding your skin with nutrients your skin needs to be revived.