Shilajit, also known in many cultures as mumio or moomiyo, has been used for ages as a panacea. It is a finite resource that can only be created by natural means. Mineral pitch can only be harvested in very specific regions of the world. Specific geographical and environmental conditions need to be present to create this priced mineral widely sought-after for its rejuvenating properties.
Practicing utmost care from collection to distribution is necessary to harness the beneficial properties of mineral pitch and deliver it to you at the highest level of quality and efficacy possible. It’s a feature that only Pürblack Live Resin can deliver with exceptional guarantee.
The Pürblack Live Resin Shilajit
Needless to say, sourcing shilajit is challenging enough. Sourcing authentic shilajit at the ideal stage of mumie rock maturity makes it even harder. It is a long process indeed. Just one mishap or miscalculation can easily put what would have been a useful jar of shilajit resin to waste.
Sourcing Shilajit for Pürblack
Shilajit can be sourced from multiple regions around the world. Contrary to popular belief, the Himalayas is not the only viable source of authentic shilajit. Shilajit may also be harvested in Altai, Caucasus, Mongolia, and even Antarctica, to name a few.
Unlike many other commercial brands of shilajit, only Pürblack is capable of offering hybrid 4th generation shilajit which has superior quality over single source 2nd generation shilajit. The primary reason why this is possible is because Pürblack utilizes the 4th generation of shilajit. What does 4th generation shilajit mean?
The Pürblack 4th Generation Shilajit
The majority of shilajit brands are currently offering 2nd generation shilajit. These products are still based on the traditional techniques to collect, purify, and extract shilajit from mumie rocks.
On the other hand, Pürblack now makes use of raw mumie extracted using state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, with a process that has been guaranteed effective, safe, and novel evidenced no less than with Patent Number US 10130656B2 .
The multiple health benefits ascribed to shilajit may only be derived in shilajit resin form, a presentation, and quality that is not always possible to achieve without following good manufacturing practices. Shilajit can hold up to more than 80 potent minerals, vitamins, fulvic and humic acids, enzymes, antioxidants, and beneficial microorganisms. Poor manufacturing practices can rip the shilajit of these beneficial components.
Pürblack Live Resin® by Adaptive Energy LLC has taken into account these facts. devised a meticulous step-by-step process from identification of raw materials all the way to distribution. The end result is shilajit that is as close to nature as possible.
The Scope and Claims of the Pürblack Patent
This is what happens to shilajit until it becomes Pürblack Live Resin:
- Step 1: The raw mumie rock is identified. Raw materials vary by quality and maturation. Initially, these are evaluated by examining the rock using the inspector’s sense of touch, smell, and sometimes taste.
A mumie rock of good quality will have a color that ranges from dark brown to red, or yellow with specks of white. The whitish shade is a hard requirement since that indicates the presence of beneficial microorganisms that render the mumie rock its healing qualities.
- Step 2: Collection of sample. The sample is then tested for the presence of glycine, the ideal amount of which should be between 1% and 50%. Once glycine has been confirmed, collection follows.
- Step 3: Washing and Purification. Washing the resin with a solution made up of pure alcohol and water follows.
Pürblack then collects and transports the raw materials in thermo-controlled, UV sterilization coolers. While keeping the raw materials at an internal temperature below 48 degrees Celsius, the raw shilajit is also rid of contaminants while in transit.
- Step 4: Transfer of raw materials to a Clean Room. Upon arriving at the manufacturing facility, the raw resin is emptied into a clean room, that is, where the air is continuously filtered and purified so that the air that comes into contact with the resin is rid of contaminants.
- Step 5: Dissolution and Continuous Filtration. Resin is further subjected to these processes to make sure that the end product is fit for human consumption. The resulting mixture is heated at very low temperatures, subjected to pressure, then forced to go through up to 50 filters arranged in diminishing sizes.
Beneficial ingredients, including additional minerals, gold, and herbal extracts are also infused into the resin at this stage.
- Step 6: Slow Heating and Dehumidification. This process turns the mixture into a resin. During this process, the temperature is maintained at 39 degrees Celsius or below.
- Step 7: Imprinting. The resin is then subjected to a magnetic field where very specific sound wave frequencies are imprinted on it. This gives it memory that keeps enhancing the unique properties of the resin. This process further levels up the benefits of Pürblack compared to ordinary shilajit.
- Step 8: Packaging. The end product is transferred, transported, and distributed in one of two potential packaging containers, that is, either in an opaque container or a biophotonic glass. The latter has the ability to enhance the nutritive components of the shilajit resin. When stored in either type of container, Pürblack Live Resin® shilajit takes on an indefinite shelf life.
Pürblack Live Resin is distributed in packages that indicate a unique serial number which is linked to a specific batch, lot, and profile of the product inside. This is a guarantee of Pürblack quality. No other brand of shilajit takes accountability and transparency to this level.
Why Pürblack Shilajit is Superior Vs. Other Shilajit
You see now that 4th generation shilajit goes through a meticulous, unhurried process that matters when you want to derive shilajit’s beneficial properties and not just receive a jar of mountain watered down rock. More specifically, the benefits of harnessing shilajit resin using the steps detailed above are listed below.
Pürblack Contains Less Contaminants
Raw shilajit, by its nature, is contaminated with rocks, organic matter, harmful microorganisms, and other contaminants that can cause harm to the human body. Traditional methods of extraction and purification are incapable of delivering a level of quality that is fit and safe for human consumption. Pürblack is pure-period.
Pürblack Delivers Useful Shilajit
What good is shilajit if your body can’t process it? Repeated purification and filtration makes Pürblack Live Resin bioavailability higher. Filtration with pressure forces the resin through pores measuring just 0.03 microns in diameter.
Enhanced bioavailability means that Pürblack delivers minerals, ashless fulvic and humic acids, and other organic materials at the form and size that can be readily absorbed and used up by your body.
Pürblack Delivers Higher Efficacy
Pürblack is slowly heated at very low temperatures to keep most of the beneficial components intact while ridding it of impurities. Not only are these beneficial components present in Pürblack in higher quantities, but each one is also better assimilated by the body. The sooner your body can dissolve the minerals and compounds in Pürblack, the sooner you feel rejuvenated and re-energized.
In addition, Pürblack Live Resin is infused with other beneficial components that level up its health-giving properties way beyond what can be derived in nature only.
So next time you shop for shilajit, make sure you don’t stop to identify original shilajit only. Choose Pürblack Live Resin Shilajit — the only shilajit in the market thoughtfully engineered to support you in achieving great health and utmost safety simultaneously.
- “Mineral pitch resin manufactured under a safe and low temperature procedure”. US Patent Data by IFI Claims Patent Service.