• Genuine Resin Form, not a powder
• Unique technology producing “live” Resin
• Cleanest purification process
• Comprehensive Certificate of Analysis
• Tested in Europe and US for safety and Authenticity
• Exceeds all traditionally manufactured resins in quality, benefits, efficacy & range of effect
Pürblack is a genuine and elite mineral pitch resin, which greatly exceeds any traditional and authentic high-end Moomiyo, Shilajit, Salajeet resins in quality, range of effect and effectiveness. Our resin is as close to its highest potency natural state as a purified resin can be. We don’t just claim our resin to be superior or better. We can actually explain and demonstrate how Pürblack exceeds all other high end resins in quality. What makes us different is the raw material initially used to make the resin and our unique patent pending purification method.
As the raw material, we use only the one known as “rock-exudate” and never mix it with soils, pine or birch pitch or various sedimentary soil formations. We always use the rare material, which once processed turns into a thick tar like substance known as mineral pitch (aka. Shilajit, Silajeet, Mumijo or Mumie).
The second stage is the actual purification where we utilize an improved, patent-pending, low temperature, high purity refining process, which permits Pürblack to retain the broad range of naturally occurring constituents, some of which are lost or destroyed with traditional processing methods that use high heat, or acids, or open to environmental contamination and oxidation.
We control everything from the management, research and development, mining, processing protocols, and importation to distribution. This allows us comprehensive quality control and transparency of documentation and the ability to offer a better value to the consumer.
So far, no company has accepted our challenge transparency of quality challenge. We still call on all the competitors to disclose following documentation without reservations:
1. Certificates of analysis, with full address and contact details of the laboratory(s) which performed the testing.
2. Documentation of the pH of a 1% water solution of their product(s).
3. Documentation of ashes (by mass) not soluble in a 10% solution of HCl.
4. Documentation of percentage of glycine (by mass).
5. Documentation of the total percentage of ashes (by mass).
6. Authenticity testing data.
7. Documentation of the chemical process(es) used to bring the amount of fulvic/humic acids in their product(s) to a level higher than 3%.
8. In the case of powdered product(s) in which fulvic acid content is claimed to be higher than 3%, explanation of the rationale for offering the product in powdered form.
9. Documentation of the method used to convert the product(s) into powdered form.
10. Documentation of the percentage of “ashless” humic / fulvic acids in the product(s).
11. Documentation of solubility percentage of the product(s).