Allow us to continue the exploration of the synergistic relationship that exists between Pürblack & medicinal plants. Today the topic of discussion is Aloe Barbadensis Miller (commonly known as Aloe Vera), arguably one of the most incredible botanicals on the face of the planet. Most people are aware of the unparalleled efficacy of aloe as a topical healing agent for burns, cuts, & scrapes. However, few know that when taken internally the benefits are more substantial.
First, one must find a specimen. The older the plant, the higher the level of active desirable compounds will be (must be at least four years old). Use a knife to sever the leaf from its host (perhaps while saying a prayer of gratitude to the Earth), then slide the blade down each side of the leaf, cutting off all the spines. Once finished, just peel the two sides away from each other. Here, an opportunity presents itself to observe the striking beauty of Mother Nature – long, luminescent strands of clear Aloe Vera gel sparkle in the sunlight, begging to merge with your body. Once separated, you will have one piece of leaf that has a large amount of gel (for eating), and one to rub on the skin.
Now that you’ve got the healing ooze ready to imbibe, let’s examine how this sacred succulent aids in the betterment of health:
– Supports healthy cholesterol levels
– Powerful free-radical scavenger [antioxidant]
– Supports healthy kidneys
– Supports healthy digestion and assimilation
– Maintains healthy blood sugar
– Helps to restore electrolyte balance
– Oxygenates the blood
– Healthy support for candida issues
– Supports healthy inflammation response
– Accelerates healthy tissue regeneration post injuries
– Cures constipation
To a layman, it may seem as we are talking about snake oil. Many people understandably become skeptical with such a wide range of claims. It is difficult for much of the population to believe plants in your very own backyard could heal virtually every ailment known to man. Let us now ponder the synergy that Aloe Vera has with shilajit.
As Pürblack is a carrier for other substances, it makes sense to ‘feed’ the shilajit as much as possible, as to take advantage of its residence in your body. As long as Pürblack is already going to be inside of you, you might as well give it as much as possible to work with (so as to amplify the rejuvenating effects to the maximum). All this considered, what is it exactly that makes Aloe Vera such a prime candidate for whole body wellness?
– Vitamins (including A, C, E, B4, B9, & B12)
– Enzymes (enhance digestion of fats & sugars)
– Minerals (calcium, chromium, copper, selenium, magnesium, zinc, etc)
– Sugars (mono, poly, and mucopolysaccharides)
– Fatty Acids (cholesterol, campesterol, β-sisosterol and lupeol)
– Auxins & gibberellins (wound-healing hormones)
– 20 of 22 amino acids required by humans
Clearly, this botanical is a powerhouse of nutritional substances. Take some Pürblack, some Aloe Vera gel on top of it, and you have a recipe for an intense vortex of upward-spiraling, healing energy. Although this plant may seem simple at first glance, in actuality it is an esoteric, yet highly sophisticated rejuvenating multi-nutrient nectar. To your health!