• Improved sleep – wake cycle
• Ability to handle sleep deprivation
• Ability to cut sleep (function)
• Fast sleep adaptation to frequent location changes and stress
Pürblack promotes a different sleep quality and experience. In comparison to traditional holistic sleeping aids, it has a multidirectional effect on the quality of sleep and wake states of the body. Improved sleep is usually one of the first things one notices while taking Pürblack. Pürblack shows adaptogenic effects not only on the quality of sleep, but also on how the body and mind handles sleep deprivation and frequent disturbances of the natural sleep-wake cycle.
Individuals to benefit from the Pürblack effect on healthy sleep and wake cycle are the ones, who:
• Need healthy sleep support due to irregular sleep patterns
• Need healthy sleep support due to stress at work and in personal lives (executives, intense creative types and restless personalities)
• Require fast and improved adaptation of sleep patterns due to frequent location changes traveling (jet lagers, frequent flyers, world travelers)
• Temporarily cut or cannot afford sufficient amounts of healthy sleep but need to “function” and counter sleep deprivation
Most people in about 3 to 7 days of consistent Pürblack use notice the following:
• Going to sleep becomes more natural and usually coincides with the surrounding natural light or darkness
• Sleep is more sound and restful
• It is easier to “sleep off” stress and pressures of the day
• It is easier to fall asleep and maintain restful sleep naturally at new locations
• If the body is substantially depleted, was missing sleep for a long time and stressed, the amount of restorative sleep increases (and it should never be resisted or countered with stimulants like caffeine or drugs)
• If the sleep is temporarily missing it is possible to function close to normal during the day and not experience some aspects of sleep deprivation
There are absolutely no studies on the relation of mineral pitch resins, shilajit or mumie and either healthy sleep or circadian rhythm modulation. Pürblack as an elite mineral pitch resin, which supersedes most resins in range of effect, effectiveness and potency often demonstrates properties, which are not necessarily associated to traditional mineral pitch resins known as Shilajit, Moomiyo or Salajeet. At this point, we can only hypothesize, why substantial sleep and wake improvements are observed. Most likely, they have to do with improved homeostasis, supported healthy brain function and adaptogenic effects of the resin.
We must add to this that sleep is a vital function of a healthy human body. We do not recommend or encourage intentional or unintentional sleep deprivation, which could be dangerous and detrimental to a quality of life. Unfortunately, the modern lifestyle is the one of lacking sleep and rest. Neither Pürblack nor any genuine mineral pitch resin (Shilajit or Moomiyo) is not a sleep panacea. It is a nutritional supplement, which is meant to support a healthy, improved and adaptable sleep and wake cycles and make your sleep more naturally.
Hua Yim, Eun Ju Yang, Soo Joung Park, and Seong Kyu Han.
Glycine- and GABA-mimetic Actions of Shilajit on the Substantia Gelatinosa Neurons of the Trigeminal Subnucleus Caudalis in Mice.
Korean J Physiol Pharmacol. Vol 15; 285-289, October, 2011.
Sen A.P. effect of Shilajit on rat brain monoamines. Phytotherapy Research, Vol. 6 163-164 2. Jaiswal, A.K. and S. K. Bhattacharya. 1992 Effects of Shilajit on memory, anxiety and brain monoamines in rat. Indian J. Pharmacol, 24 (1), 12-17 3.
Schliebs R., Liebmann A., Bhattacharya S.K., Kuram A., Ghosal S. and Bigl V (1997)
Systemic administration of defined extracts from Withania somnifera and Shilajit differentially affect cholinergic but not glutamatergic and GABAergic markers in rat Brain.
Neurochem Int 30 (2), 181-252.
Luke R. Bucci
Selected herbals and human exercise performance.
Am J Clin Nutr 2000: 72 (suppl): 624S-36S.
Shvetskii A.G., Vorobeva L.M. 1978 Effect of the nonspecific biogenic stimulators Pentoxyl and Mumie on metabolic processes.
Popr Med Khim 24:102-108.
Igor Schepetkin, Andrei Khlebnikov, Byoung Se Kwon.
Medical Drugs from Humus Matter: Focus on Mumie.
Drug Development Research 57:140-159 (2002)
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Pürblack is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Pürblack is a unique, live resin. It is a supreme healing food in Ayurveda and Eastern European naturopathic medicine. We use the latest, American technology to produce an elite quality product. Our patent-pending process, creates the resin significantly superior to any traditionally made authentic Shilajit or Moomiyo. Pürblack has all benefits of traditional high-end resins and new ones, not previously found in any Shilajit or Moomiyo products. We welcome you to review the benefits and site content pages of our site. Find high-value knowledge that is transformative and empowering. We protect each jar by assigning an individual serial number to it. Try Pürblack to experience the best in you. Pürblack live resin combines all benefits of genuine shilajit and mumie. It delivers unique benefits not previously available in shilajit-mumie resins. Benefits rooted in science coming from nature. We welcome you to review the benefits and site content pages of our site. Find high-value knowledge that is transformative and empowering. We protect each jar by assigning an individual serial number to it. Shilajit and Mumie to Pürblack Live Resin are as conventional grown to organic produce.